Aussie Trax 4x4 - Hire with Accommodation
Don't want the hassle of setting up camp each night, organizing permits and barge bookings? Then these accommodated tours are what you are looking for.
There is a choice of 2, 3 & 4 night packages that include 4X4 vehicle hire, accommodation on Fraser Island, barge transfer to/from Fraser Island and National Park permit with Aussie Trax 4x4.
All you have to do is turn up at the Aussie Trax office in Hervey Bay 2 1/4 hours prior to your ferry departure time for an informative briefing, you are then all set to go.
Your accommodation is at Happy Valley, a perfect base from which to explore magnificent Fraser Island. Eli Creek is just 15 minutes away and 'The Cathedrals' coloured sands just a short drive north.
- Creature Comfort Cottages are will positioned on the East Coast mid island and are with easy walking distance of the Happy Valley Bistro and shop. The accommodation is basic, all linen and towels are provided.
- Motel Room: Private facilities, kitchenette with microwave & kettle, 2 bedroom with 1 double + 3 singles + fold out sofa. Maximum occupancy 4 adults or 4 adults + 2 children.
- Motel style accommodation at Happy Valley
- Vehicle Hire
- Barge transfers
- National Park Permit
- Comprehensive briefing
- Fraser Island map
- Island backup service
- Free secure customer car parking
- Comprehensive insurance with $4,000 excess, waiver available
- Free pick up & drop off in Hervey Bay
Suzuki Jimny: Seats 2, air-conditioned, 5 speed manual, 60ltr super leaded fuel, Consumption 14lts/100k's, Suspension coil springs.
Toyota Landcruiser: Seats 7, Air-conditioned, Manual, Diesel, Consumption 19lts/100k's, Suspension off road coil springs.
Departs: River Heads 08.30, 10.15. 15.30
Departs: Wanggoolba Creek 09.00 14.30 16.00
Departs: River Heads 07.15, 11.00, 15.00
Departs: Kingfisher Bay 08.30, 14.00, 16.00
Drivers: must be 21 years & over and hold a current licence
Credit Card: required for the bond.
Tour Operated By : Aussie Trax Rentals